· Unique model designs developed by brand constructors
· Steel case (Type 316) having the highest resistance to corrosion
· Watches are equipped with Miyota and Epson quartz movement
· Cases and metal wristbands are covered with Ion Platinum spatter
· Water resistant (3 АТМ)
Luxury Collection are the watches made of steel (Type 316) used in medical equipment and jewelry. Specific characteristics of this steel type are based on addition of 2.5% Molybdenum to the alloy that increases corrosion and sea water resistance. This steel type does not oxidize and is considered to be the most resistant among the other types of steel. Separate attention should be paid for high esthetic specifications of steel (Type 316) wherefore it is widely used in jewelry industry and in production of fashion jewelry.
Straps for the watches of this collection are tailored from natural skin only. Watches are equipped with MIYOTA and EPSON Japanese quartz movement.
Watch cases and metal wristbands are covered with special covering – IP (Ion Platinum) which is durable against galling, does not provoke allergic reactions and has a nice appearance. Today this covering is the most durable against scratches and wearing out.
IPG/IPRG-covering is 2-3 times more durable than PVD-covering of the same thickness. The thickness of gold plating 750° is 1-2 microns.
· IPG – has a yellow color
· IPRG – has a red color.
· IPS — is a steel ion sputtering. The technology is the same as IPG/IPRG but is used to obtain white colors of the coating.
All watches pass water resistance test (3 ATM) and a corresponding label at the rear cover of a watch is applied (water resistant).